His Son Geoffrey joined the business in 1945. When Len passed in 1965, Grandson Dougie joined the business.
They moved to Blackburn Road in 1977 following a Compulsory Purchase Order being served on the original building. Dougie took over the family business in 1988 and a move was made across the road from the rented premises to ownership.
Dougie’s Daughter Mandy joined the business in 1992. The business has gone from strength to strength and now includes The Good Health Centre which includes; Physiotherapists, Health Practitioners and Sports Therapists, all ready to get injured runners back to a speedy recovery.